Switzerland has over 6000 young people who declare professional sport as their profession. They put all their eggs in one basket at a young age. Sport brings emotions, fame and honour, and sometimes money.
But professional sport also means sacrifice. On friendships, on education, on social security. The Swiss social security system is designed for retirement age 65 – not 35.
sportlifeone offers to accompany you through this attractive, but also delicate phase of life. Our eight partners want to give you the best possible support before, during and after your professional sports career.
Do you know your strengths and weaknesses off the sports field?
Do you know in which private areas you are already perfectly positioned and where you still have potential for optimisation?
Answer 24 questions and receive your personal profile as a spider graphic that can give you improved orientation.
Zubi considers himself to be mentally very strong and already well marketed; in tax matters he sees room for improvement.
Do it like Zubi – get your location.
It costs you a little time, nothing else. This assessment is offered – have fun!
We are members
Fussball / 1991 / Aktiver
Snowboard / 1997 / Aktive
Fussball / 1974 / Aktiv
Fussball / 1993 / Aktiver
Handball / 1992 / Aktiver
Tennis / 2003 / Nachwuchs
Bob / 1991 / Aktiver
Handball / 2001 /Aktive
Radsport / 1993 / Aktiver
Skispringen / 1979 / Ehemaliger
Eishockey / 1984 / Aktiver
Tanzsport / 1992 / Aktive
Who can become a member?
You can become a member of the sportlifeone community free of charge if you meet one of the following criteria. You are…
- a member of the national squad of a Swiss Olympic sports association
- a member of the ice hockey squad in the National League or Swiss League
- Football squad player in the Super League or Challenge League
- Squad player in a team sport in the top division of the Swiss Olympic Sports Association
- Squad player in one of the two highest strength classes abroad
- Official in one of the above-mentioned squads
- Swiss Olympic Card holder
- Holder of a national or regional Swiss Olympic Talent Card
- Former athlete according to the above criteria
BE A MEMBER FOR FREE, BECOME A CUSTOMER LATER
As a member, you are under no obligation to sportlifeone or its partners. You decide for yourself when or whether you accept an offer and thus become a sportlifeone customer. However, you already benefit from the first advantages as a member. You receive…
- Personal membership card
- Invitation to the sportlifeone annual event
- Participation in an attractive competition
- sportlifeone newsletter